Though it is not winter already it may seem like its winter in some places and this cold dry weather will not only cause disaster on the things around you but it may also have some damaging effects on your skin. The dry and flaky skin caused by this winter season is a problem to both men and women. This article is going to provide you with some very useful tips for Winter Skin Care
However you don’t have to sit back and watch how winter ruins your skin, there are some very simple things to do that can help with the dry and flaky skin during this season of the year. Let’s have a look at some of the things you can do to avoid having a dry and flaky skin during this season giving your skin the fresh and smooth nature you desire.
- To avoid excessive dryness, use soap only on some parts of the body and you should consider using a moisturizing soap
- If you must have a warm bath avoid really hot water it is preferable you use lukewarm water.
- Reduce your shower time, 10 to 15 in the bathroom minutes is just enough.
- Apply moisturizer before wearing makeup. This also prevents the makeup from peeling.
- Applying sun screen though the weather is cloudy can also be great help.
- Drinking lots of water will also be of great help, so you want to consider drinking more water.
- When the weather is cold, protect yourself by covering all of your body.
- Your diet has a role to play, if you want a beautiful skin all year long then you should be on a balanced diet.
- Cigarette smoking is one of the factors which will lead to your skin getting dry and flaky so you want to consider quitting smoking if you want a fresh and smooth skin especially during this season of the year.
- A few drops of coconut oil in your bath or on your skin before taking a bath will be a great help to solve your winter dry skin problem.
- Finally, for Healthy Winter Skin Care,you can also apply cold cream to your skin before bed for 15 minutes and then cleaning with clean cloth. This will also help to solve winter dry skin.